Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back in Germany

Sigh...The period between Friday and today has literally been stressful. After school I played the piano for the students having passed the A-Level and the teachers and went to the open air musical `Evita´ which tells the story about the Queen of Argentina. I wore summer clothes and it was fucking coooold...
The day after I had a cocktail with Annemarie, Monique and her boyfriend Basti in a bar we dicovered and we ordered some pizza at midnight. So fun, guys.







Then today there was my friend Paula`s Welcome Back Party at her house. She had spent one year in Eastbourne or rather Hailsham/England and returned on Friday. I ate way too much ---> too many delicious things, definetely.





Now, I`ll hang around doing nothing but relax. Have a nice Sunday and a good time tomorrow :P

xoxo

2 comments :

  1. Toller Abend. Tolle Menschen. Toller Vodka.

    ReplyDelete