Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tavi


May I introduce the coolest almost-fourteen-year-old girl to you? Perhaps you already know her: Tavi Gevinson. She started her own fashion blog a few years ago. I mean, hey, she was 11 or something when she started dressing like this. It is weird. But kind of cool in a way. I picked this picture from her blog http://www.thestylerookie.com/ cause I loooove the colour of her hair. If I were her mum I probably wouldn`t  EVER let her leave like this but her outer appearance is impressive... Oh, by the way, it is HER who is always sitting in the first row on fashion shows like Michael Kors or Chanel. Just let us be a little jealous together.

2 comments :

  1. Hm ja, sie hat einen ziemlich eigenen Stil. Aber sie will ja auffallen. Und das klappt auch^^

    ReplyDelete