When I left home today at about half past six I felt a scent of rain in the air. You know, it is like so fresh and wonderful. I had to close my eyes, thought of the Amazonas rainforest where it smelled the same way, and had a smile on my face for a second. Now I have my balkony door open to get as much rain air as possible into my room (am I sick or something?). I looove it. But there is still another event today: my best friend and I, we married on Facebook one year ago. Ain`t that an occasion to celebrate? I can already hear your congrats. Thank you in advance, my dearest. By the way, I almost have 50 readers. I can`t even express how happy I am. Lots of love to you, you are unbelievably gorgeous.
- ► 2013 ( 168 )
- ► 2012 ( 220 )
- Honey Pie.
- Sweet 17.
- You Spin My Head Right Round.
- The Beatles.
- She Wants to Go Home. But There`s Nobody.
- It`s a Beautiful Day.
- I`m Addicted and I Just Can`t Get Enough.
- Date With the Trees on a Wonderful Evening.
- One Day Before Spring Starts.
- Red Boots
- I feel like Dancing.
- The Huuuuge Stain.
- Friday Evening at Home. Alone.
- Before the Rain Starts to Fall.
- One Year Now.
- Tea and Unicorns.
- The Best Time Of the Day.
- On Sunday Afternoons I Always End Up Feeling Like ...
- Models off Duty at Paris Fashion Week
- There is Always a Coloured Spot in Everything.
- On the Field.
- ▼ March ( 29 )