To Someone Special
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
- ► 2013 ( 168 )
- ► 2012 ( 220 )
- Honey Pie.
- Sweet 17.
- You Spin My Head Right Round.
- The Beatles.
- She Wants to Go Home. But There`s Nobody.
- It`s a Beautiful Day.
- I`m Addicted and I Just Can`t Get Enough.
- Date With the Trees on a Wonderful Evening.
- One Day Before Spring Starts.
- Red Boots
- I feel like Dancing.
- The Huuuuge Stain.
- Friday Evening at Home. Alone.
- Before the Rain Starts to Fall.
- One Year Now.
- Tea and Unicorns.
- The Best Time Of the Day.
- On Sunday Afternoons I Always End Up Feeling Like ...
- Models off Duty at Paris Fashion Week
- There is Always a Coloured Spot in Everything.
- On the Field.
- ▼ March ( 29 )