Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tea and Unicorns.





I was kind of feeling like having a cup of  tea while reading the new MONKI magazine. I sooo love it! The photos are bloody inspiring as well as the interviews with several students telling what their wonderland would possibly look like. I quote: 

"The sun is always shining and when birds fly past they leave behind a trail of glitter. Every breath you take of the sweet air heals even the deepest wounds. Dazzling white unicorns stand beside the bubbling brook, feeding on the tall green grass."


6 comments :

  1. Thank you for being gone from me! I like your blog ... I will follow

    kiss
    www.myfashionsketchbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P dazzling white unicorns
    thats so sweet ♥
    i loove your blog ♥ it would be so nice if you'd visit mine
    kaffeesahne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ELLE **
    Do you read VOGUE?
    Follow me if you like ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chalry das Einhorn. <3
    Du bist toll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. danke für deinen lieben kommentar süße.

    ich verfolg dich direkt mal =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was drinking a tea right now ! :) that's nice i love the pictures :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive