Monday, April 25, 2011
That Was When Everything Started.
Wuhuuu, back in Germany again. You know what? Don`t you think it`s always kinda like you feel so happy to be back home and you notice it is the best place in the world that not even the most beautiful beach could ever beat? WTF, I LOVE IT HERE. Sooooo, I haven`t dealt with taking piles of photos so far as I was literally too lazy. I`m serious. I was just hanging and hanging and hanging. I didn`t even finish my book. Okay, so there`s only a couple of them in the end. But still enough to post them in different steps (deep in your hearts and minds you know that I know this is kind of clever, just for the reason that I don`t have to post any other stuff instead, then, which means relaaaaxing for a while). Enjoy the show. xx
Awww, and Happy Easter, by the way.
- ► 2013 ( 168 )
- ► 2012 ( 220 )
- Mind If I Take This Chair?
- She Came Through The Bathroom Window.
- Outside Shopping Actually.
- Sometimes All You Need is a Paella.
- That Was When Everything Started.
- Still Alive.
- Moi, Je Joue.
- Love Me Do.
- Strawberry Fields Forever.
- Berlin, What Do You Want From Me?
- Remember The Old Days.
- Dad`s Home Again.
- Encore trois Jours.
- Does there always have to be an Explanation?
- Singing in the Rain.
- The Urge to Buy.
- The Bittersweet Between My Teeth.
- ▼ April ( 18 )