Thursday, September 8, 2011

And I`m a Little Bit Lost Without You.

My dears, you can`t imagine how sorry I am indeed. Recently I have been blogging rarely and I definetely wanna change it... But you know, you have a problem when you have no camera. I feel so lost in a way. Today I will be on my way to a store to look at some new cam, we`ll see what it ends up like.



Stilllll, I already decided which blogs to introduce :) There were quite a lot among yours that really striked me and that I was pretty inspired by. So it`s not only gonna be 3 or 4 so far. Look forward to it!

xx

5 comments :

  1. Wow! Good luck with your search for the camera! :)


    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope you'll found a new cam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love this picture. And good luck finding a camera! Seriously, your blogs are so good it doesn't even matter how much time is in between them; I love each and every one of them!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boing *^_^* sehr passendes Bild!
    Hoffe du findest bald eine gute Kamera :)

    ♪ Vernissage and Cream

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you find a nice cam ;) Love these pics! The 1st is the best one!

    Miss Rando
    Dark--passion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete