Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pretty Girls Make Pretty Blogs - Episode #3.





Ann is from Switzerland and loves to play the flute and - of course - is totally into photography. Not very long in business yet, she tries more and more to improve, especially in editing the taken photos. For her blogging is fun: "I really enjoy reading the lovely comments my readers write. They make me want to take more photos."






"I just lead a boring English lifestyle. Forget it." This is what Tegan says. But really, I don`t get it. Having an incredible sense of style Tegan likes to share things with people. Moreover styles from all over the world arouse the deer-and-toast-loving girl`s interest. 

9 comments :

  1. Du hast einen tollen Blog, und vor allem mag ich deinen Stil ;)



    http://weilwegenundso.blogspot.com/
    Neuer Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohh I love this! thank you Charlotte! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. dankee :) Allerdings bin ich die rotharige, nicht die Blonde ;)

    Aber finds toll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wenn du magst, kannst du schon noch gerne ändern, aber sonst ist es auch okay so :)

    Kuss, Ann. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wundervolle fotos *_*
    du bist süß :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like so much your blog, i hope you can check out mine.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore all of these photos, they're all so well edited too! I just came across your blog and it's great. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, or follow me and I'll follow back!
    xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete