Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Neutral State.


        
My body burns like there's a desert deep in me, 
A thirsty soul so unsatisfied. 
But there you are like a river to the sea, 
The one chance I have to change my life. 

Darling, take me away from here - 
Make it seem like we're a million miles away, 
Another time, another place, 
Make me a different man. 
Move me farther than I've ever been before, 
Show me that there's something more. 

           Ania Yudina by
           David Cohen de Lara
           via
           lyrics: Tim McGraw

3 comments :

  1. diese goldene jacke!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, wusste ich gar nicht :) Die Bilder sind wirklich sehr schön, sie ist so hübsch ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Bilder sind wirklich unfassbar schön und dein neues Design passt auch toll zu deinem Blog! Ich wünschte ich hätte auch das Wissen und Talent, das ich bräuchte um aus meinem Blog etwas so schönes zu machen :)

    ReplyDelete