Thursday, September 12, 2013

Loving You Every Minute Cause You Make Me Feel So Alive.



Hier seht ihr meine Lieblingsherbstkombination: Kleid, Strumpfhosen, Stiefeletten und Strickjacke. Besonders dramatisch, wenn ein kleiner Windhauch kommt! (der hoffentlich jedoch nicht den Po entblößt) Das Kleid ist von Brandy Melville, ich habe es in Montréal/Kanada gekauft. Sowohl die Schuhe als auch die Strickjacke habe ich second hand auf einem Flohmarkt in Helsinki gekauft, ich liebe sie! Was sind eure Lieblingskombinationen für den Herbst?

Here you can see my favorite combination: dress, tights, boots and a knit cardigan. With the help of the wind it even gets more dramatic. (but hopefully your butt stays covered, though..) I bought the dress in Montréal/Canada, it is from Brandy Melville. Both shoes and cardigan are second hand, I found them on a flea market in Helsinki. I love them!
What is your favorite combination for autumn? 

14 comments :

  1. my favorite combination would be oversized cardigan with any kind of jeans or leggins! love this combination though, the dress is lovely. Brandy Melville has some really cool stuff, I just found out they have a store in Berlin, need to go check that out :)

    Petush

    ReplyDelete
  2. schöön siehst du aus! die "schlichten" farben stehen dir so gut ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog and
    I would like to have your opinion on my blog :

    http://modecracy.blogspot.it/

    I've just started it but I really want to work a lot on it .
    I love and study arts, movies, photographies and everything that is visual . I decided to share my passion with the web cause nowadays it is the most democratic way . Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tolles outfit :) die rote weste ist echt super


    xx
    bianca
    www.worryaboutitlater.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh ich liebe brandy melville! :D ich könnte mich da tot kaufen! sehr schöne kombi ;)

    xx Isi

    www.isabeltheresa.jux.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sehr schöner Cardigan! Und perfekte Farbe für den Herbst! ;-)

    NEW BLOG:

    http://www.voguence.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey:)

    Your blog is gorgeous (: We love it!
    So we thought maybe we could follow each other. What do you think?:)
    Kisses

    http://thescarletdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit, very pretty especially the dress. I love big warm cosy winter coats!

    A Day in the Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely...love the dress.
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sehr süßes Outfit :)

    emmabrwn.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive